이 블로그 검색

2014년 12월 13일 토요일

Hang Out Review and Good Bye eng 318 :(

Hi, Guys :)

It's triple really Cold nowadays ~  First of all I just want to say "Take Care my friends and Jeff:)"



* HANG OUT REVIEW

It was quite nervous and difficult to lead some people to discuss with my choosen topic.

At the opneing part of our discussion, All I prepared ments are gone ( Sigh..).

But we ( me and my great parter HyunHo) tried to give full particulars about our topic and questions.

Our topic was " Gender Identity "

our First question was : How do you think that many of celebrities are coming out that they are gay people.

I know just after asked this question there is a few minutes silence...haha

But, people who participated our discussion including Eng318-03 classmates stared to share their opinion. Some of those opinion was they can understand their gender identity and we should give a around of applause for their courage. However , on the other hand, others said that " I think the people who came out could get a disadvantages in carious fields.  I think both opinions are have a point there.  But we made a conclusion as following words:
- Although they are a small numbers of people and could be hated by people who are "Not gay", We should understand them, Encourage them and repect them. And actually we can.

Second question was : What advises can you give to your best friend who wants to coming out that he/she loves same gender?

I thought this question was very fresh question because people could change their true mind in case of their acquaintances or families stuff.

Likewise, there are some changes of my participant's opinions.

One of my closest classmate DongYoon answered that he would persuade his best freind not to.
He said that eventhough the world changed alot but he deosn't want to his best friend be suffered by people and society.
On the other hand, other classmates said they could encourage their friend because they can repect their human right and Identity.

And there is one thing that I want to say is:

Thank you Jeff , Thank you all my classmates :)

At first, I felt a little bit awkward. But all of my classmates were very kind and taked to me befor I tried. I think Professor Jeff's material was very useful for Icebreaking :) 
This English discussion lecture was thought-provoking class :)
Thank you all

P.S   See u on monsday Jeff :) !!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기